By Azmi Arshad
I must say I was amused seeing zappers peddling a group photo that included Najib, Rosmah and the person whose mere mention of his name gets zappers all excited i.e. none other than Jho Low. Zappers keep having either nightmares or wet dreams about him.
Anyway, to zappers, the photo “tells all”. It is the indisputable and ultimate proof that:
1. RM42b or RM27b or RM7b disappeared.
2. Jho Low siphoned US$700 million out of 1MDB.
3. The BSI asset had always been worthless.
4. 1MDB could never pay its loans.
5. 1MDB bought IPPs that were worth only as scrap metal. (Zapper kata “besi buruk”).
6. Goldman Sachs was paid US$500 million commission.
7. KPMG, Deloitte, Bank Negara Malaysia, the Auditor-General and PAC cannot be trusted.
8. The stable or positive ratings by Fitch, Moody’s and Standard & Poor are all lies.
9. 1MDB will be subject to criminal proceedings under USA’s RICO Act.
10. 1MDB’s audited accounts are fraudulent.
11. The Sarawak Report, WSJ and toilet tabloids publish only accurate and reliable information.
12. 1MDB’s assets will be sold to foreigners at fire-sale prices.
13. Tabung Haji bailed out 1MDB.
14. TNB is bailing out 1MDB.
15. Zappers are not brainless.
Perhaps if we looked close enough at Jho Low in the photo you can see US$350 million bulging in his right pocket and another US$350 million in his left pocket.
The “guarantee letter” that 1MDB supposedly issued to his company (Wynton, for the UK hotel bid that was unsuccessful) is not visible because it could be in the back pocket of his jeans.
If your eyes are really sharp you might even notice a couple of billion in Najib’s pockets. Yes indeed, kantoi — zappers have shown us the ultimate “proof” that all the allegations against 1MDB and Najib were not false after all.
By the way, what has Najib or 1MDB said about Jho Low before? Let’s see:
“Low Taek Jho has never worked in 1MDB and all decisions and transactions are made by the company’s management and board of directors,” Najib said in a written reply to Wangsa Maju MP, Datuk Dr Tan Kee Kwong. [astroawani].
Seems pretty consistent with what Jho Low himself said:
“I don’t run 1MDB. I don’t control 1MDB. I don’t decide anything on 1MDB, but if any Middle East entity that I know wants to ask me for my view, I’ll give them my view. And, if they want to get involved with 1MDB, that’s their prerogative,” Low told financial news magazine Euromoney in its April edition out now. [malaymailonline].
“If a prospective investor asks for my advice about 1MDB, I’ll provide it. [They ask me:] ‘I want to buy a piece of land in TRX (the Tun Razak Exchange, an undeveloped KL property named after Najib’s late father and owned by 1MDB), what do you think about TRX, can you give me your views, can you connect me with them, can I talk to them?…” [malaysiatoday].
I’m still looking for news on the internet where they denied ever meeting each other and taking photos together. Could someone please share that link with me? I’m perplexed that I can’t find such a statement from Najib or Jho Low.
I think you get the gist of what I’m saying. Of course zapperons won’t get it. (Please refer to my preceding post on what a zapperon is).
Selamat bersahur dan selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa!
P/S — I hope photos of me with Anwar Ibrahim and Wan Azizah are not leaked because that will prove that I am a spy for PKR and had always been conspiring against Tun M!
For those who don’t know what a zapperon is: